Friday, February 8, 2008

My name means what?

I google my name..... the outcome.... its means 'FARM' in Portuguese.. coffee plantation in Brazil(its in geography during school time... kena teased kali ahh). LOL but hey I must have been a millionaire or even a tycoon... the assets include more than 50 hotels in Brazil, coffee distributor in the world etc. I wish I can receive royalties.... hehehe J Btw, wishing all my Chinese frens, colleagues, ex-teachers/lecturers... a Happy New Year & have a progressive year ahead.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi! Im portuguese, and i saw your post about your name, in portuguese is "fazenda" its a litlle diferent! bye

Fazen said...

hi helena.. well my name is 'fazenda'.

Anonymous said...

ah! OK,then you are wright, in portuguese is "farm" or a kind of fabric (sorry but my english is not very good!) lol!!! Helena