Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Antara Amir, Hassan, Sohrab & Hari Raya

Some nights ago, my bro and I watched 'The Kite Runner' based on Khaled Hosseini's book of the same name. What can I say, it is the best movie i ever watched... sigh.... it reminds of how lucky we are to live in a peaceful country and able to satisfy our unlimited wants. It also reminded me that how SELFISH we are, yeah, just that we didn't realised. And what a coincidence, my friend, Z has read the book and we discussed it last night altho through a different door where she read & myself watched.
Anywhoo, wishing everyone Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri. Maaf Zahir Batin. I will not be organising an 'open house' this year but you are welcome to visit during 3rd raya. :)
Salam Aidilfitri. Maaf Zahir Batin.
Bayar Zakat sudah?
Do NOT over eat!
Drive safely! Don't be SELFISH!
Do NOT OVERSPEND!!!! (the economy is not good)
ENJOY THE CELEBRATION!!

No comments: