Sunday, June 1, 2008

Spiritual Journey

How many of u have watched 'the darjeeling limited' starring Owen Wilson. To make it short, it's about three siblings (all boys) seeking for healing and meditation after each of them suffered from major depression. The journey started in India then to Himalaya (Tibet) to meet up their mum who became a nun. Overall it was a comedy movie & there are some scenes which attract my attention:
- Francis (being the eldest) keeps his siblings' passport while travelling (which I did if I travel with my siblings).
- the train got lost (impossible!).
- Peter's quote more or less like this: 'I like every scents of this country. It smells spicy'.
- suitcase from Louis Vuitton
On a lighter note, here are some pics taken during our super weekend (you guys should be proud of me since I've decided to spend it at home :) ). My parents are currently in semenanjung, so I bring Widad jalan-jalan to cheer her up.
While waiting for the rain to stop
Missing Oman & Babu (or apa durang belikan widad ahh....)
Kaka.. look ada fish!! (which actually nada)
Si bongsu & si bongsu inda jadi
p/s: I met a guy fren back during my MD years and I introduced Widad as my daughther huhuhu

No comments: